POINTSBET NBA $1,000,000 NBA PLAYOFF SEED PREDICTOR SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
OPEN TO ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS LOCATED IN NEW JERSEY, PENNSYLVANIA, OR AUSTRALIA. ENTRANTS LOCATED IN NEW JERSEY OR PENNSYLVANIA MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. ENTRANTS FROM AUSTRALIA MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The promotion is open to residents of New Jersey and Pennsylvania who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry and residents of Australia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Residents located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania must complete sign-up form and be Know Your Customer (KYC) verified. Residents located in Australia must be verified account holders.
Employees of Sponsor and its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising, promotion and production agencies, and the members of each of their immediate family (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each (collectively referred to as “Sponsor and Others”) are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Participation consists of Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Each Entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
Eligible entries will be featured on any of the Sponsor’s social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter, only with Entrant’s consent. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right not to post, or to remove, any entry not complying with these Official Rules.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 P.M. (noon) Eastern Time ("ET") on October 8, 2018 and will end following the final game of the NBA Season, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). Round 1 Entries close on 17th October, 2018. Round 2 Entries close on 31st October, 2018. The sponsor may re-open the contest to allow additional entries at any time.
4. HOW TO ENTER:
A. FREE ENTRY: An Entrant must register on Sponsor’s website and download the app. Entrants will then register by filling out a sign-up form by entering the information which may include, but is not limited to, his/her first and last name, complete mailing address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), email address, indication that he/she has read and agrees to these Official Rules, and that he/she is at least twenty-one (21) years or older, or eighteen (18) if resident of Australia. For residents located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, entrants must be KYC verified. Once Entrant completes the registration, Entrant can select to be entered into the promotion.
Entry Limit: Each Entrant may enter the Promotion no more than once during the Promotion Period before the sign-up period ends. An Entrant attempting to use multiple accounts may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries received from any one individual in excess of the stated limitation may be void.
Upon submitting an Entry, an Entrant hereby agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor regarding the administration of the Promotion. Entrant expressly agrees that Sponsor may re-open the contest to allow additional entries.
5. HOW TO WIN:
A: NBA PLAYOFFS: To win, entrant must correctly select the eight (8) playoff teams in both the Eastern and Western Conferences for the NBA Playoffs. Entrant must select the playoff teams IN CORRECT ORDER OF SEEDING to win.
A. Grand Prize: The grand prize is ONE MILLION US dollars (USD $1,000,000). There will be one (1) Grand Prize. If there is more than one correct winner, the prize will be split evenly among winning Entrants.
B. General: Limit of one (1) prize per person/household.
C. Taxes: Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes.
7. SELECTION OF WINNER: At the end of the Promotion Period, the Entry that correctly picks the playoff seeding for the NBA Playoffs (both Eastern and Western Conferences) will be the winner. You are prohibited from obtaining extra entries by any fraudulent or inappropriate means. The Sponsor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
In the case of multiple correct entries, the prize pool will be split evenly among winning entrants.
8. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Each winner will be notified by Sponsor through their account. Except where prohibited by law, prize winners may be required to sign and return a verification of eligibility form and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification and provide any additional information reasonably required by Sponsor, including an affidavit of eligibility if requested by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be liable for any prize notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a winner for any reason. If a selected prize winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable, an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the related prize may be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on a prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of a prize not specified herein are the responsibility of the prize winner. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility.
9. LIABILITY AND WAIVER: Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Sponsor (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Sponsor’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Sponsor) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize / attendance at the prize event. Entrants hereby waive all rights, to: (i) claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages and any other damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise); and (ii) have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any Entrant and/or Sponsor and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All claims are subject to independent Arbitration as stated in the Terms and Conditions.
10. GENERAL: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winning Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the located on Sponsor’s website used to submit the Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is the owner of the account located on Sponsor’s website. Sponsor reserve the right, to disqualify any individual found, in their sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in Promotion Materials (including but not limited to print advertising and other promotion media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. IF ENTRANT IS CHOSEN AS A WINNER, ENTRANT’S PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING ENTRANT’S NAME ON A WINNERS LIST. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
11. RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: All Entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entrants consent to the Sponsor using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services supplied by the Sponsor.
The Sponsor collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian and USA regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Each Entrant agrees that (unless he/she opts out, as detailed below) the Sponsor may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use that Entrant’s personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants may contact the Sponsor to opt out, access, update or correct information. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
12. BINDING AGREEMENT: By accepting these Official Rules, Entrant agrees that the Official Rules constitute a legally binding agreement enforceable at law and equity.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: ALL CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO NEW JERSEY LAW AND BINDING INDEPENDENT ARBITRATION. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for any further
14. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Promotion is PointsBet USA and can be contacted via their website
15. GOVERNING LANGUAGE: These Official Rules have been drafted in the English language. In the event any translation of these Official Rules is prepared for convenience or any other purpose, the provisions of the English version shall prevail.